Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Some people have real problems...

So just when you think you have it bad because life takes a big dump on you, and you are upset about some dumb guy that has/will forget about you if he hasn't already, and you think that your world is crushed, you wake up and realize how incredibly stupid that is...Why? haha I know it's ridiculous.  Because some people have real problems... I am attending a funeral this weekend. My cousin lost her baby about 5 months before she was due. I think there are a lot of people in my life who appreciate me and I cannot put into words how much I appreciate the people in my life. So, to all of you who encourage me, listen to me talk about who knows what, and even put of my bullshit, thank you. I want you to know  that I will always be here for you in any way I can, and if you need anything, I will give the only thing that I will always have, my time & me! Life is too short for me to worry about other silly things, so I love you all! Thank you for letting me love you, but mostly, thank you for loving me!