Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Blue Eyes



I met a blue-eyed horse. I've never seen a blue-eyed horse before. I got lost on the way to my grandparents house, so I pulled over to figure out where I was. I saw this horse from far away, and decided to take a break from driving and take some pictures, since I was going the wrong way anyway. He wasn't close to the fence, but as soon as he saw me he started walking towards me. That's when I noticed the blue eyes. Blue eyes are my favorite. I will remember this always only because I feel like it was a sign of hope for me. It's funny how lost I feel I am right now, just as I was driving to my grandparents, but I feel that there will be a blue-eyed someone who will be drawn to me just as this horse was. That someone will love me for me and really appreciate the love that I give back. That someone will not just say what he thinks I need to hear, I'm not one for words, but show me truth through action of love. No fear, just love. So to that someone, know that I love you, and I look forward to meeting you someday.

No comments: